Certificate of attendance
Your CX 2016 certificate of attendance is available for download. CX 2016 is accredited by the UEMS – EACCME to provide up to 21 hours of European external CME credits equalling 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
How to obtain your CME certificates for CX2016:
- Please complete the CX feedback questionnaire on cme.insidebiba.com. The correct website is without the “www” or “http”.
- You then need to insert your delegate number, which can be found on your registration confirmation email and is your Symposium Delegate Number and not your Personal ID.
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you should receive your certificate confirming the number of CME points obtained in your inbox.
- If you do not receive the certificate, please also check your junk mail.
- If you require any further assistance – please contact Dawn Nicholls on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Charing Cross International Symposium – Vascular & Endovascular CHALLENGES Update 2016 is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS), www.uems.net.
The Charing Cross International Symposium – Vascular & Endovascular CHALLENGES Update 2016 is designated for up to 21 hours of European external CME credits. Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme.
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity. The EACCME credit system is based on 1 ECMEC per hour with a maximum of 3 ECMECs for half a day and 6 ECMECs for a full-day event.
For further details please contact Dawn Nicholls on email@example.com
Charing Cross Symposium, 526 Fulham Road, London SW6 5NR, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7736 8788
[tnc-pdf-viewer-iframe file=”https://cme.insidebiba.com/” width=”100%” height=”” download=”true” print=”true” fullscreen=”true” share=”true” zoom=”true” open=”true” pagenav=”true” logo=”true” find=”true” language=”en-US” page=”” default_zoom=”auto”]