Certificate of Attendance & CME Credits
The Charing Cross International Symposium – Vascular & Endovascular CONSENSUS Update 2017 was accredited by the UEMS-EACCME to provide up to 21 hours of European external CME credits (or 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
How to obtain your CME points and Certificate of Attendance for CX2017:
- Complete the CX feedback questionnaire on cme.insidebiba.com. The correct website is without the “www” or “http”.
- Insert your delegate number, found on your registration confirmation email. This is your Symposium Delegate Number not your Personal ID.
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you will be emailed your certificate confirming the number of CME points obtained.
- If you do not receive the certificate, please also check your junk mail. The email address will be the one you used when you registered.
- If you require any further assistance – please contact Dawn Nicholls on +44 (0) 20 7736 8788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS), www.uems.net.
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme.
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity. The EACCME credit system is based on 1 ECMEC per hour with a maximum of 3 ECMECs for half a day and 6 ECMECs for a full-day event.