The CX Symposium organiser, BIBA Medical, is an Ethical MedTech Trusted Partner, meaning we’re committed to the ethical standards set out in the MedTech Europe Code.
CX 2018 Educational Grant Application Form – Jotec
- Requests will be reviewed by a Grants Review Panel and grants will be allocated on a first come first served basis
- Please complete all sections as failure to do so could result in a rejection
- Completed forms should be submitted no later than 1700 GMT on 2nd March 2018
- Generally applicants will be informed within five working days if their application has been accepted
- The grant will cover:–Full CX registration (access-all-areas)
Up to 3 hotel nights (single occupancy, including bed and breakfast and VAT). Stays of four hotel nights will be provided when justified appropriately due to travel requirements. No accommodation will be given to HCPs from the London area.
Travel reimbursement (economy flight/train up to the value of £500 for Europe, or £700 for the MENA region)
- Selected applicants must register themselves using an online code provided
- We request that successful applicants complete a short feedback questionnaire during or after the event
- The CX Travel team will book your travel and accommodation
- Please select your country in the drop-down menu. The number of available participant grants for each region is limited, therefore countries may not be listed when no more applications can be considered.
- IMPORTANT: The CX Travel Team will require a credit card from you as a guarantee of your travel and accommodation booking.
- Your place at CX 2018 will not be guaranteed until you’ve provided the credit card guarantee.