We are inviting senior and trainee clinicians working in the vascular and endovascular field to submit abstracts to be considered for video presentations in the CX 2021 Digital Edition – Vascular & Endovascular Controversies Update, live streamed from London, UK, 19-22 April 2021 (Monday to Thursday).
Guidelines for submitting your abstract:
Abstracts should be original and of a clinical or research nature. In general, only previously unpublished material will be considered.
Submission is open to vascular specialists and trainees.
Format of abstract:
– Abstract title should avoid abbreviations and be under 300 characters.
– The intended presenting author should be specified in the submission form.
– Abstract text should not exceed 500 words (a figure can have a maximum of 50 words text).
– Graphics, tables and images can be included in the abstract as high resolution images (300 dpi/1 MB).
– The abstract must be structured to include the following four sections:
Editing of abstracts after the submission deadline is not possible. Once an abstract has been accepted and the submitting author notified, corrections may be made to typographical errors and incorrect graphics only.
Abstracts must be submitted in English.
Abstracts can refer to innovation in technology in a defined clinical context but should not contain logos, brand or device names.
Vascular topics should be in one of these groups:
– Abdominal Aortic
– Acute Stroke
– Peripheral Arterial including iWounds of lower limbs
– Thoracic Aortic
– Vascular Access
– Venous and lymphatic including iWounds of lower limbs
The successful abstract presenters will be asked to prepare a pre-recorded 5 minutes presentation which will be available on demand to be viewed online. Excellent abstracts may be scheduled for live streaming.
All abstracts must be submitted electronically only via the below submission form.
Acceptance will be notified by early December 2020.
The registration fee will be reduced for clinicians whose abstract is accepted.
Both the Charing Cross Symposium and BIBA Publishing reserve the right to publish accepted abstracts and make mention of the work in any other publications, including print and online.
All presenting authors of selected abstracts will need to register for CX 2021.
Unsuccessful submitting authors will be eligible to apply for registration under the discounted early bird rate.
The intended presenting author cannot be changed after the acceptance of the abstract.
Neither the Charing Cross Symposium, nor BIBA Medical Ltd will cover for any cost incurred for registration for presenting authors.