The CX Symposium team are excited to announce the inaugural CX Aortic Vienna. Building on the long-standing success of the CX Symposium in London, CX Aortic Vienna marks the first CX overseas.
A collaboration with existing partners and key opinion leaders, the programme will focus on cardiovascular aortic advances and classical open and endovascular solutions.
Dates: 9-11 September 2020
|Wednesday 9 September||13:00 – 18:00|
|Thursday 10 September||08:00 – 18:00|
|Friday 11 September||08:00 – 18:00|
Who Should Attend?
- Vascular & endovascular surgeons
- Cardiovascular surgeons
- Cardiothoracic surgeons
- Nurses and technicians
What else will be on offer?
- Live and edited cases
- Abstract programme
- Hands-on workshops
- Easy Access – around 2 hours by air from most European capitals
- 70 international airlines and more than 170 international destinations
- Vienna International Airport only 19km from the city centre (16 minutes by train to the Hilton Vienna)
- Ranked second best meeting destination in the world by ICCA (International Congress and Convention Association)
- 428 hotels with nearly 30,000 bedrooms to suit all tastes and budgets