Late-breaking trials Submission for Presentation
Submission deadline date: Friday, 30th March 2018
We are inviting senior clinicians working in the vascular and endovascular field to submit a late-breaking trial to be considered for presentation at a CX session.
- Late-breaking trials should be original and of a clinical or research nature. Only previously unpublished material will be considered.
- Submission is open to vascular specialists
- Title should avoid abbreviations and be under 300 characters.
- Intended podium speaker should be underlined in the title
- Institution should be stated and authors annotated with footnote reference, e.g.
F Myers¹, B Hammond¹, C Walsh²
Department of Angiology, University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland,
2. Vascular and Endovascular Department, Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Brighton, UK)
- Intended podium speaker cannot be changed after acceptance
- Late-breaking trials must be submitted in English.
- The text should not exceed 500 words (a figure = 50 words).
- The submission must be structured to include the following four sections:
- Late-breaking trials can refer to innovation in technology in a defined clinical context but should not contain logos, brand or device names.
- Vascular topics should be in one of these groups:
- Peripheral Arterial
- Abdominal Aortic
- Thoracic Aortic
- Acute Stroke
- Vascular Access
- Accepted late-breaking trials will be invited to present in one of the sessions.
- Late-breaking trials must be submitted as a Word document, attached to the online form.
- Acceptance will be notified by early April 2018.
- The registration fee will be waived for clinicians whose late-breaking trial is accepted.
If you have any queries regarding the submission process, please contact Oana Gelep at LBT2018@bibamedical.com