Olympia London is situated on Hammersmith Road, Kensington, London, W14 8UX, UK. The entrance to the CX Symposium is on Olympia Way, opposite Kensington (Olympia) station.
Shuttle bus service
During the Charing Cross Symposium (15 – 18 April 2019) there will be dedicated shuttle bus services running to and from Olympia London.
These services will run from the Hilton Kensington, the Dorsett Shepherd’s Bush and the Copthorne Tara from 07.00 – 10.00 and from 17.30 until 19.00 on the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- The nearest station is Kensington (Olympia). During the week, Kensington (Olympia) station is served by London Overground only. The entrance to Olympia London is opposite the station exit on Olympia Way. Turn left outside the station and follow the CX signs.
- Direct services run from West Brompton, Clapham Junction, Balham, East Croydon, Shepherd’s Bush, Watford Junction, Milton Keynes Central, Willesden Junction, West Hampstead and Stratford.
The nearest London Underground (Tube) stations are Earls Court, Hammersmith, and High Street Kensington. All three stations are within a 10–20 minute walk from Olympia London.
- Piccadilly Line: Baron’s Court is a 10-minute walk away.
- Hammersmith & City Line: Hammersmith Station is an 5-minute bus ride or a 15-minute walk.
- Circle Line: Hammersmith Station is a 5-minute bus ride or a 15-minute walk. High Street Kensington is a 5-minute bus ride or a 15-minute walk.
- Central Line: Change at Shepherd’s Bush for a 2-minute Overground train journey to Kensington (Olympia).
- District Line: Change at West Brompton for a 2-minute Overground train journey to Kensington (Olympia). Alternatively West Kensington is an 8-minute walk, and High Street Kensington is a 5-minute bus ride or a 15-minute walk.
Bus routes 9, 27, 28 and 391 all stop directly outside Olympia London on Hammersmith Road. Bus route 49 stops on Holland Road.
- 9: Runs from Aldwych to Hammersmith (south) and Hammersmith to Aldwych (north).
- 27: Runs from Chalk Farm to Turnham Green (south) and Turnham Green to Chalk Farm (north). This bus runs 24 hours a day.
- 28: Runs from Kensal Rise to Wandsworth (south) and Wandsworth to Kensal Rise (north).
- 49: Runs from White City to Clapham Junction (south) and Clapham Junction to White City (north). It stops on Holland Road and Olympia London is just around the corner.
- 391: Runs from Fulham to Richmond (south) and Richmond to Fulham (north). It stops at the top of North End Road, opposite the venues.
There are Tube, train and bus links from Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Luton and City airports.
- Gatwick: Gatwick Express or Southern trains to Clapham Junction. Then change onto the Overground direct to Kensington (Olympia).
- Heathrow: Piccadilly line to Hammersmith, and Olympia is a 5-minute bus ride or a 12-minute walk. Or Heathrow Express train to Paddington station, then go to Hammersmith using the Circle line or Hammersmith & City line.
- Stansted: Stansted Express to Liverpool Street. Then change onto the Central line for Shepherd’s Bush, and take the Overground one stop to Kensington (Olympia).
- City: Take the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) to Bank. Change onto the Central line for Shepherd’s Bush, and take the Overground one stop to Kensington (Olympia).
- Luton: Take a train from Luton Airport to St Pancras. Change onto the Victoria line for Oxford Circus. Then change onto the Central line for Shepherd’s Bush, and take the Overground one stop to Kensington (Olympia).
For further information, please visit the Transport for London website: www.tfl.gov.uk
If you require further information about travel and accommodation, please email us at: email@example.com