The CX Abstract Board is calling for senior and trainee doctors in the vascular and endovascular field to submit their abstracts for presentation at the Charing Cross Symposium (21–24 April 2020, London, UK).
The best abstract presentation in each category (senior and trainee) will be awarded £1,000 and a diploma for best presentation.*
Other benefits of having an abstract accepted include:
- The abstract being published in the CX 2020 Abstract Book
- Being listed in the CX 2020 programme
- Complimentary registration (trainee doctors only)
- The opportunity to receive a CX Abstract Prize or a Certificate of Merit for an outstanding presentation.
This year, at CX 2019, more than 300 oral abstracts and 164 posters were presented by physicians from 46 countries. Some of the abstracts submitted were of such high quality that they were promoted to be presented in the CX Main Programme or Additional Events. Of 300 abstracts presented, 138 were categorized as “Global Stars and Rising Stars” and presenters were given Faculty status. E-posters were displayed throughout the Symposium in the Exhibition Hall—with the best posters (all topics) being presented in oral sessions during the lunch hours over 3 days.
Areas for submission include:
- Acute Stroke (including carotid)
- Thoracic Aortic (including: ascending, arch, descending, juxtarenal aortic)
- Abdominal Aortic
- Peripheral Arterial
- Venous, Endovenous and Lymphatic
- Vascular Access
Submission deadline: 3 November 2019
Notification of acceptance: December 2019
N.B: You are advised to read the guidelines prior to submitting your abstract.
* = Please note abstracts submitted in Vascular Access will be judged separately and the best presentation within the CX Vascular Access Programme will be awarded £500. All prizes are funded, in their entirety, by CX Symposium.