Registration Information for CX 2019
If you would like to pay by priority bank transfer, please click here to download the Individual Registration Form to complete and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proof of payment must accompany the registration form if paying via bank transfer.
Select a registration type:
|CX 4 DAY RATE
(Mon PM – Thursday, access all areas, including workshops and Acute Stroke Summit)
|CX 1 DAY RATE
(Access all areas for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday)
|Early bird*||Standard rate||Late / onsite registration**||Early bird*||Standard rate||Late / onsite registration**|
(Includes Physicians, Senior Doctors, Industry, Exhibitors, Other)
|Junior Registration 1
(Includes Trainees, Fellows, Interns)
|The 4-day rate includes the symposium book
||The 1-day rate(s) excludes the symposium book|
|CX ACUTE STROKE SUMMIT – MONDAY AFTERNOON ONLY|
|Note: Monday afternoon only (13:00 – 17:30). Excludes symposium book. No exhibition on this day.|
* Early bird rates are valid on applications received before midnight on 17th February 2019.
** Late/onsite registration applies after Friday 12th April 2019.
1 This fee is subject to verification of status in the form of a letter from your head of department.
- Rates are inclusive of VAT.
- Credit card payments received via mail or telephone will be processed in GBP and debited at the current rate of exchange.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation up to 15th March 2019 will be subject to a 20% administration charge. We regret that refunds after this date will not be available.
- Industry/Exhibitor participants should register under the Full Registration 4-day or 1-day rate.
- There is no exhibition on Monday 15th April, the CX exhibition runs from Tuesday 16th – Thursday 18th April.
- Junior doctors, technologists and nurses should provide justification of status in the form of a letter from your department head or a work pass copy.
- Registrations will not be confirmed unless we receive the full contact details of the delegate, including the direct email address.
If you would like to book more than five delegates please email email@example.com for a Group Booking Form.
On receipt of a completed Group Booking Form, the CX Team will contact you for credit card details/invoice information.