Credit card bookings
Bank transfers bookings
If you would like to pay by bank transfer please click this link to download a printable booking form to be filled out and emailed to Dawn Nicholls email@example.com or by post to CX Symposium Orders, BIBA Medical, 526 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5NR, United Kingdom.
|CX 4 DAY RATE||CX 1 DAY RATE|
|Early bird*||Standard rate||Late / onsite registration**||Early bird*||Standard rate||Late / onsite registration**|
|Junior doctor registration||£345||£395||£445||£150||£180||£195|
|Vascular technologist / nurse||£145||£175||£195||£75||£95||£105|
|Note: Includes symposium book||Note: Excludes symposium book|
|CX VASCULAR ACCESS 3-DAY COURSE||CX ACUTE STROKE CONSENSUS – FRIDAY|
|Early bird*||Standard rate||Late/onsite registration**||Early bird*||Standard rate||Late / onsite registration**|
|Note: Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday & Thursday only. Excludes entry to other CX events and symposium book||Note: Friday only. Excludes delegate bag and symposium book|
* Early bird rates are valid on applications received before midnight on 26th February 2017.
** Late/onsite registration applies after Friday 21st April 2017.
- Rates are inclusive of VAT.
- Credit card payments received via mail or telephone will be processed in GBP and debited at the current rate of exchange.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation prior to 24th March 2017 will be subject to a 20% administration charge. We regret that refunds after this date will not be available.
- Junior doctors should provide letter of authorisation.
- Registrations will not be confirmed unless we receive the full contact details of the delegate, including the direct email address.
- Industry participants should register with a full registration.
- All registrations except the Vascular Access 3-day course allow entry to all main and parallel events.