Registration Information for CX 2020
To register online please make a selection from the items below. All registrations made online will be processed by SagePay secure card processing system accepts the following payment types .
If you would like to pay by priority bank transfer, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0) 207736 8788. Proof of payment must accompany the registration form if paying via bank transfer.
Select a registration type:
|CX 4 DAY RATE
(Tues – Fri 1pm, access all areas, including workshops)
|CX 1 DAY RATE
(Access all areas for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday)
|Early bird*||Standard rate||Late / onsite registration**||Early bird*||Standard rate||Late / onsite registration**|
(Includes Physicians, Senior Doctors, Industry, Exhibitors, Other)
|Junior Registration 1
(Includes Trainees, Fellows, Interns)
|The 4-day rate includes the CX Symposium book
||The 1-day rate(s) excludes the CX Symposium book|
|The CX exhibition runs over 3.5 days from Tuesday 21st – Friday 24th April 2020.||CX ACUTE STROKE CONSENSUS – FRIDAY MORNING ONLY|
|Note: Friday morning only (08:00 – 13:00). Excludes symposium book.|
* Early bird rates are valid on applications received before midnight on 23 February 2020.
** Late/onsite registration applies after Friday 17 April 2020.
1 This fee is subject to verification of status in the form of a letter from your head of department.
- Rates are inclusive of VAT.
- Credit card payments received via mail or telephone will be processed in GBP and debited at the current rate of exchange.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation up to 21 March 2020 will be subject to a 20% administration charge. We regret that refunds after this date will not be available.
- Industry/Exhibitor participants should register under the Full Registration 4-day or 1-day rate.
- Junior doctors, technologists and nurses should provide justification of status in the form of a letter from your department head or a work pass copy.
- Registrations will not be confirmed unless we receive the full contact details of the delegate, including the direct email address.
If you would like to book for multiple delegates please email email@example.com for a Group Booking Form.
On receipt of a completed Group Booking Form, the CX Team will contact you for credit card details/invoice information.