Registration Information for CX 2018
To book online please make a selection from the items on the right-hand side of the page. Any bookings made online will be processed by SagePay secure card processing system which accepts the following payment types .
If you would like to pay by bank transfer please download this booking form and email it to Dawn Nicholls firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to CX Symposium Orders, BIBA Medical, 526 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5NR, United Kingdom.
On receipt of the booking form, the CX Team will contact you for credit card details.
|CX 4 DAY RATE
(Access all areas, including Vascular Access and Venous World)
|CX 1 DAY RATE
(Access all areas for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday)
|Early bird*||Standard rate||Late / onsite registration**||Early bird*||Standard rate||Late / onsite registration**|
(Excluding juniors, trainees, fellows, interns)
(Includes Trainees, Fellows, Interns)
|The 4-day rate includes the symposium book
||The 1-day rate(s) excludes the symposium book|
|CX ACUTE STROKE – FRIDAY ONLY|
|Note: Friday only. Excludes symposium book. Bag will be subject to availability.|
* Early bird rates are valid on applications received before midnight on 25th February 2018.
** Late/onsite registration applies after Friday 20th April 2018.
1 This fee is subject to verification of status in the form of a letter from your head of department
- Rates are inclusive of VAT.
- Credit card payments received via mail or telephone will be processed in GBP and debited at the current rate of exchange
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation up to 24th March 2018 will be subject to a 20% administration charge. We regret that refunds after this date will not be available.
- Junior doctors, technologists and nurses should provide justification of status in the form of a letter from your department head or a work pass copy.
- Registrations will not be confirmed unless we receive the full contact details of the delegate, including the direct email address.
- Industry participants should register with a full registration.
- Venous World in 2018 incorporates the two-day Venous Workshop (Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th April), the Venous Edited Cases, Venous Main Programme (Tuesday) and the Venous Abstract Presentations.
- The Vascular Access Masterclass (plenary session) takes place on Wednesday 25th and the Workshop (hands-on skills) is on Thursday 26th. There is no longer a separate Vascular Access registration type so if you wish to attend these sessions you will need to buy the full 4-day package.