|CX 4 DAY RATE
(Access all areas, including Vascular Access and Venous World)
|CX 1 DAY RATE
(Access all areas for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday)
|Early bird*||Standard rate||Late / onsite registration**||Early bird*||Standard rate||Late / onsite registration**|
(Excluding juniors, trainees, fellows, interns)
(Includes Trainees, Fellows, Interns)
|The 4-day rate includes the symposium book
||The 1-day rate(s) excludes the symposium book|
|CX ACUTE STROKE – FRIDAY ONLY|
|Note: Friday only. Excludes symposium book. Bag will be subject to availability.|
* Early bird rates are valid on applications received before midnight on 25th February 2018.
** Late/onsite registration applies after Friday 20th April 2018.
1 This fee is subject to verification of status in the form of a letter from your head of department
- Rates are inclusive of VAT.
- Credit card payments received via mail or telephone will be processed in GBP and debited at the current rate of exchange
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation up to 24th March 2018 will be subject to a 20% administration charge. We regret that refunds after this date will not be available.
- Junior doctors, technologists and nurses should provide justification of status in the form of a letter from your department head or a work pass copy.
- Registrations will not be confirmed unless we receive the full contact details of the delegate, including the direct email address.
- Industry participants should register with a full registration.
- Venous World in 2018 incorporates the two-day Venous Workshop (Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th April), the Venous Edited Cases, Venous Main Programme (Tuesday) and the Venous Abstract Presentations.
- The Vascular Access Masterclass (plenary session) takes place on Wednesday 25th and the Workshop (hands-on skills) is on Thursday 26th. There is no longer a separate Vascular Access registration type so if you wish to attend these sessions you will need to buy the full 4-day package.
If you would like to book more than five delegates please email Dawn Nicholls firstname.lastname@example.org for a Group Booking Form.
On receipt of a completed Group Booking Form, the CX Team will contact you for credit card details/invoice information.