Registration Information for CX 2020
Registration for CX 2020 will be live in September 2019.
|CX 4 DAY RATE
(Tues – Fri 1pm, access all areas, including workshops)
|CX 1 DAY RATE
(Access all areas for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday)
|Early bird*||Standard rate||Late / onsite registration**||Early bird*||Standard rate||Late / onsite registration**|
(Includes Physicians, Senior Doctors, Industry, Exhibitors, Other)
|Junior Registration 1
(Includes Trainees, Fellows, Interns)
|The 4-day rate includes the symposium book
||The 1-day rate(s) excludes the symposium book|
|CX ACUTE STROKE CONSENSUS – FRIDAY MORNING ONLY|
|Note: Friday morning only (08:00 – 13:00). Excludes symposium book.|
* Early bird rates are valid on applications received before midnight on 23 February 2020.
** Late/onsite registration applies after Friday 17 April 2020.
1 This fee is subject to verification of status in the form of a letter from your head of department.
- Rates are inclusive of VAT.
- Credit card payments received via mail or telephone will be processed in GBP and debited at the current rate of exchange.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation up to 21 March 2020 will be subject to a 20% administration charge. We regret that refunds after this date will not be available.
- Industry/Exhibitor participants should register under the Full Registration 4-day or 1-day rate.
- The CX exhibition runs over 3.5 days from Tuesday 16th – Friday 24 April 2020.
- Junior doctors, technologists and nurses should provide justification of status in the form of a letter from your department head or a work pass copy.
- Registrations will not be confirmed unless we receive the full contact details of the delegate, including the direct email address.
You can also download a CX registration and accommodation form and send to email@example.com
Please note, the accommodation rates are only valid between 20 and 23 April (Monday – Thursday nights).