CX Symposium 2024 Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for the CX International Symposium 2024 Registration and Participation
- Scope of Application
- These General Terms and Conditions exclusively govern the registration for and participation – in-person or virtually – at CX International Symposium 2024.
- A contractual relationship governed by these terms and conditions is entered into between CX International Symposium 2024, organised by BIBA Medical, (hereinafter referred to as “CX 2024”) with its registered office in 526 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5NR, and the participant of CX 2024 (hereinafter referred to as “the participant”).
- Any contractual or legal declarations of the participant deviating from these general terms and conditions shall not be part of the contract between CX 2024 and the participant.
- Registration & Refund/Cancellation Policy
- Registration will not be confirmed unless we receive the full contact details of the delegate, including the direct email address.
- Upon electronic submission of the completed registration form, the participant shall receive an electronic confirmation for the purpose of verification of the participant’s personal data only. The contract between CX 2024 and the participant shall be deemed complete upon confirmation of receipt of the registration form.
- When purchasing the CX Symposium 2024 registration you are required to log in/ register to your CX Vascular account (you should have created your account when purchasing CX Symposium registration in the past). From 7th December 2022 when registering to the CX Symposium or/and CX Aortic Vienna events you are automatically becoming a member of CX Vascular community. By accepting the Terms and Conditions you automatically accept to opt-in to the CX Vascular community.
- The participant’s registration for CX 2024 shall only become effective upon the receipt of full payment of the registration fee.
- Payment of the registration fee can be made by bank transfer or by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express) or by PayPal.
- Upon payment of the registration fee (either by credit card or bank transfer), the participant will receive a confirmation that the registration is complete and effective.
Account Name: BIBA Medical Limited
Bank Name: HSBC
BIC: HBUKGB4140J or HBUKGB4B
The recipient’s name and order number must be provided as a reference on the bank transfer document. Any bank charges incurred are to be paid by the participant.
- Payment by cheque is not accepted.
- Cancellation of the registration by the participant:
- Virtual registrations can be cancelled until 23rd February subject to a 50 GBP handling fee. We are unable to refund the fee after this date.
- In-person registrations can be cancelled and reimbursed up to and including the 23rd February for a 50 GBP handling fee. From the 24th February participants will not be reimbursed for cancelling an in-person registration but will benefit from online access to the CX 2024 platform (for up to one year after the event).
- Cancellation of the in-person event by the organiser: If a physical event is not possible, BIBA Medical will communicate any changes to you by email and will automatically switch your in-person registration to virtual attendance. You are entitled to a refund for the price difference between the in-person registration fee paid, and the virtual attendance fee.
- Force Majeure: If the virtual meeting cannot be held because of circumstances beyond our control (including fire, explosion, act of terrorism, or any act or event beyond our control) or because of industrial action, or circumstances where speakers are not available for reasons beyond our control and substitutes cannot be found, BIBA Medical will refund to the participant the registration fee but will not be liable for any losses whether indirectly or directly suffered by delegates as a result of the event’s cancellation.
- Name changes: Name changes are permitted for free before 5th April, after which a 25 GBP admin fee will be incurred. Name changes can be made by emailing [email protected]
- Registration Fees
- Registration fees differ depending on the date of registration, the date of payment of the registration fee and the registration category.
- The registration fees and deadlines for CX 2024 are detailed on the website: https://www.cxsymposium.com/register/ During the online registration process, individuals must decide whether to purchase an in-person registration involving attending the event physically, or a virtual registration to attend via the CX 2024 platform.
- Group registrations and other registrations for third parties
- Group registrations, whereby a person or company (“group leader”) carries out registration for and on behalf of third parties, are possible if the group consists of a minimum of 1 person. The group leader herewith declares that he/she acts for and on behalf of the third parties as mentioned in the registration and that all third parties have agreed to such representation. The group leader shall be liable for any and all damages resulting from the violation of his/her obligations.
- Attendee conduct
- BIBA Medical reserves the right to remove any delegate from the meeting should their behaviour be deemed inappropriate by BIBA Medical or its partners. This would result in no refund of event fees incurred by the delegate being paid. By attending CX 2024 you agree to adhere to all housekeeping rules, procedures and policies that may be in place during the meeting.
- CX 2024 and Your Data
- All attendees may log-in using their registered email address. We will share your name, job title, company/institution, country and email address with our industry partners with your consent. You can demonstrate your consent during the registration process. Your name and country will appear on the Chat function during the meeting, allowing attendees to send you a message via the portal. No email addresses are shared and this chat function is only available when you are online.
- Certificate of Attendance/CME Accreditation
- The EACCME® awards ECMEC®s on the basis of 1 ECMEC® for one hour of CME with a maximum of 8 ECMEC®s per day.
- We send Certificates of Attendance following completion of a survey submitted at the end of the event.
- Your certificate will be emailed to the address you provided with your registration.
- Limitation of Liability
- BIBA Medical shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered by the participant save in respect of such loss or damage which is suffered as a result of wilful misconduct or gross negligence by BIBA Medical at the CX 2024.
- BIBA Medical shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered by the participant as a result of force majeure.
- BIBA Medical shall not be liable for any damages or claims caused by our industry partners or service providers who may perform certain services or functions on behalf of industry partners.
- Data Protection
- Photo Policy
- Recording, photographing, interviewing is not allowed. No attendee at CX 2024 may record, film, tape, photograph, interview, or use any other such media during any presentation, display, or exhibit without the express, advance written approval of BIBA Medical. This policy applies to all attendees, industry partners, members of the print, online, or broadcast media. (See also Media Policy.)