Abstract Submission Guidelines
We are inviting senior and trainee clinicians working in the vascular and endovascular field to submit an abstract to be considered for presentation at the CX Open Abstract Session or as an Electronic Poster.
- Abstracts should be original and of a clinical or research nature. In general, only previously unpublished material will be considered.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the CX 2018 Abstract Book.
- Submission is open to vascular specialists or trainees.
- Abstract title should avoid abbreviations and be under 300 characters.
- Intended podium speaker should be underlined in the title.
- Institution should be stated and authors annotated with footnote reference, e.g.
F Myers¹, B Hammond¹, C Walsh²
1. Department of Angiology, University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland
2. Vascular and Endovascular Department, Brighton and Sussex University Hospital Brighton, UK
- Intended podium speaker cannot be changed after acceptance.
- Abstracts and E-posters must be submitted in English.
- Abstract text should not exceed 500 words (a figure = 50 words).
- The abstract must be structured to include the following four sections:
- Abstracts can refer to innovation in technology in a defined clinical context but should not contain logos, brand or device names.
- Vascular topics should be in one of these groups:
– Peripheral Arterial
– Abdominal Aortic
– Thoracic Aortic
– Acute Stroke
– Vascular Access
- Accepted oral abstracts will be invited to present in one of the CX Abstract sessions.
- Abstracts must be submitted as a Word document, attached to the online form.
- Acceptance will be notified by early December 2017.
- The registration fee will be waived for trainee clinicians whose abstract is accepted. Evidence supporting the status as a trainee clinician (doctor in vascular training) will be required.
- Unsuccessful submitting authors will be eligible to apply for registration under the discounted early bird rate.
If you have any queries regarding the submission process, please contact Oana Gelep at firstname.lastname@example.org