- Coffee breaks.
- Rates are inclusive of VAT.
- Credit card payments received via mail or telephone will be processed in GBP and debited at the current rate of exchange.
- Early bird rates are valid on applications received before midnight on 27th February 2023.
- Late/on-site registration applies after 22nd April 2023.
- Junior Doctor, Vascular Technologist, Scientist & Vascular Nurse fees are subject to verification of status in the form of a letter from your Head of Department or a work pass copy.
- Registrations will not be confirmed unless we receive the full contact details of the delegate, including the direct email address.
Virtual registrations can be cancelled until 26th February subject to a 20% administration charge. We are unable to refund the fee after this date. Physical registrations can be cancelled and reimbursed up to and including the 26th February for a 30 GBP handling fee*. From the 27th February participants will not be reimbursed for cancelling a physical registration but will benefit from online access to the CX 2023 platform (for up to one year after the event).
*If the participant is prohibited from travelling by his/her institution or by travel restrictions, he/she may have online access to the CX 2023 platform and will be reimbursed the difference between physical and virtual registration fees, minus the 30 GBP handling fee. The participant will be asked to send an official document by email to [email protected] stating his/her impossibility to travel (e.g. a positive Covid test result / a letter from the institution).
To read our full T+C’s please follow this link.
CX 2023 Senior
GBP£595.00 – GBP£695.00