To complement the CX Imaging Day morning session, in the afternoon delegates will have the opportunity to learn about new imaging systems in a hands-on workshop including different imaging modalities used in vascular and endovascular management.
The “Ask the expert” workshop will be held at the GE Healthcare, Hansen Medical, Philips Healthcare and Siemens imaging stands in the Exhibition Hall. Physician-experts in imaging will be giving demonstrations combined with talks focusing on sizing, 2D/3D fusion imaging and how to achieve optimal dose levels.
Imaging industry stands programmes
The programmes at the imaging companies’ stands will combine hands-on demonstrations and talks. They will run from 1:30pm until 5:30pm on Thursday 30 April.
GE Healthcare booth 130
Speakers/demonstrators: Stéphan Haulon, Lille, France and Adrien Hertault, Lille, France
- EVAR procedures: From sizing to fusion
- Achieving optimal dose levels
Hansen Medical booth 221
Programme to be announced
Philips Healthcare booth 318
Speakers/demonstrators: Frank Vermassen, Gent, Belgium and Jim Reekers, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Vessel Navigator: Learn all about the latest innovation in Live Image Guidance solutions
- 2D Perfusion: Get insight in the latest perfusion angiography solution
- Veradius Unity: Experience the innovative vascular workflow of our newest Mobile C-arm with flat detector
- How to build a Hybrid room: Considerations when purchasing a Hybrid room
Siemens booth 420
Speakers/demonstrators: Dittmar Böckler, Heidelberg, Germany (second speaker TBA)
- Adding smooth to smart in EVAR guidance
- Learn about innovative tools to treat complex endovascular aortic repair cases with confidence
- The new PURE Software for the Artis zeego enables a smooth workflow to use the innovative smart tools at the day of operation