Richard Gibbs, member of the CX Abstract Board, speaks about the 2015 CX Abstract Sessions, their importance for this year’s Charing Cross Symposium, and how these sessions can help spotting new talent.
- CX is “one of the most prestigious” places for trainees to present abstracts
- Frans Moll awarded Honorary Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand
- CX 2016 Abstracts winners
- Ian Loftus reviews highlights of the CX 2016 Abstract Presentations
- CX Aortic Edited Cases give interactive insight into variety of treatment modalities