CX 2022 Grant Application Form
Important: Priority will be given to HCPs who are able and willing to attend the whole meeting from Tuesday 26th – Thursday 28th April 2022. We reserve the right to put successful applicants on a waiting list should they be unable to meet these requirements.
- The grant covers the cost of Full registration for the hybrid 3-day meeting, travel to the symposium (economy flight/train), 3 nights’ hotel stay at the Hilton London Metropole (single occupancy, including breakfast)
- We are also able to offer grants for Virtual attendance of the meeting. These grants will cover the costs for Virtual registration for the hybrid 3-day meeting
- Requests will be reviewed by a Grants Review Panel and will be allocated on a first come first served basis
- The meeting organisers (BIBA Medical) adhere to the rules of the MedTech Europe code
- We ask that successful applicants pay a £25 deposit to register, as a guarantee of attendance. This will be returned after the event once we have confirmation of attendance.
- We request that successful applicants complete a short feedback questionnaire during or after the event in order to improve the process for future years
GDPR DISCLAIMER: In order to comply with the MedTech Europe Codes of Ethical Business Practice or locally applicable laws for the medical device industry, we are required to notify Healthcare Professionals (“HCP”) of the necessary transfer of data to MedTech. This will comprise of your full name, professional address including phone and email, unique ID number (i.e. your registration number as a physician) and agreement details including but not limited to fees, accommodation & travel expenses, meals, etc. (the Benefits). If so required, it may also contain the HCP’s personal address, date of birth and tax ID. In particular, such details will be requested post-event for Portugal, France, Italy and Netherlands.
Important information about cancellations and no-shows
- Cancellation fees will be charged after 27th February
- In the event of cancellation after this date we ask that you source a suitable replacement
- We will be tracking attendance online and in the event of a no-show the deposit will not be returned
Completed forms should be submitted no later than 1200 GMT on 4th March 2022
If you have any queries please email [email protected]