What is an e-poster?
An e-poster is an electronic version/PDF of a poster presentation. The e-poster may include text, figures, charts, tables, images, and artwork but does not include any audio, video, web links or animation.
How and where will the e-posters be displayed at the conference?
The e-posters will be displayed on large touchscreens in the exhibition hall. The screens will display a rolling slideshow of all e-posters and will have interactive menus with the option to find and view individual posters for a longer time. On each day of the conference the e-posters can be viewed on any of the interactive touchscreens.
What format specifications do I need to be aware of?
Please prepare your e-poster in accordance with the below specifications:
- e-posters need to be submitted as PDF documents
- e-posters need to be formatted for A1 (841mm x 594mm)
- e-posters need to be presented in a portrait format
- e-posters PDF files should include embedded fonts and any images that you wish to use as part of your poster
- e-posters PDF files should be named: presenter full name – topic area. Example: e-poster – john smith- peripheral. If you are presenting more than one poster please use a number (e-poster – john smith – peripheral 2)
How do I submit my e-poster and is there a deadline?
To send your e-poster, please click here.
All e-posters must be sent by Sunday 17th March 2019 in order to be included in the CX 2019 E-poster Programme.
For any queries please email Oana Gelep at firstname.lastname@example.org.