The CX Abstract Board is calling for senior and trainee doctors in the vascular and endovascular field to submit their abstracts for presentation at the Charing Cross Symposium (15–18 April 2019, London, UK).
The best abstract presentation in each category (senior and trainee) will be awarded £1,000 and a diploma for best presentation.* Once again, the best poster presentation will receive complimentary registration (for CX 2020).
Other benefits of having an abstract accepted include:
- The abstract being published in the CX 2019 Abstract Book
- Being listed in the CX 2019 programme
- Complimentary registration (trainee doctors only)
- The opportunity to receive a CX Abstract Prize or a Certificate of Merit for an outstanding presentation.
This year, at CX 2018, more than 300 oral abstracts and posters were presented by physicians from 30 countries. Some of the abstracts submitted were of such high quality that they were promoted to be presented in the CX Main Programme or Additional Events. Posters were displayed throughout the Symposium in the Exhibition Hall—with the best posters (all topics) being presented in an oral session during the lunch hour of Day 2.
Areas for submission include:
- Abdominal Aortic
- Thoracic Aortic (including: ascending, arch, descending, juxtarenal aortic)
- Peripheral Arterial
- Venous, Endovenous and Lymphatic
- Acute Stroke (including carotid)
- Vascular Access
Submission deadline: 28 October 2018
Notification of acceptance: December 2018
N.B: You are advised to read the guidelines prior to submitting your abstract.
CLICK HERE to submit your abstract/poster (if preferred, you can choose to submit your abstract for poster presentation only)
* = Please note abstracts submitted in Vascular Access will be judged separately and the best presentation within the CX Vascular Access Programme will be awarded £500. All prizes are funded, in their entirety, by CX Symposium.