CX 2016 First Announcement
Discover the highlights of the 38th Charing Cross Symposium to be held from 26 – 29 April 2016 at Olympia Grand in London, UK.
With the theme Vascular and Endovascular Challenges Update the four-day educational programme in 2016 will include:
• Radiation damage to endovascular pioneers
• 3 days of Aortic Challenges: Abdominal aortic aneurysms, complete thoracic and juxtarenal endovascular reconstruction, CX Edited Live Cases
• 3 days of Peripheral Arterial Challenges: “Leaving nothing behind” and “Leaving something in”, CX Live Cases, and ilegx Collaboration Day with in-depth roundtables
• 3 days of Venous Challenges: Main Venous Programme and CX Venous Workshop update on superficial techniques: deep vein reconstruction, catheter directed thrombolysis and thrombectomy
• NEW Stroke Challenges Main Programme Session