CX 2016 Third Announcement
Discover the highlights of the 38th Charing Cross Symposium to be held from 26 – 29 April 2016 at Olympia Grand in London, UK.
With the theme Vascular and Endovascular Challenges Update the four-day educational programme in 2016 will include:
• Radiation damage to endovascular pioneers
• 3 days of Aortic Challenges: Abdominal aortic aneurysms, complete thoracic and juxtarenal endovascular reconstruction, CX Edited Live Cases
• 3 days of Peripheral Arterial Challenges: Management of superficial femoral artery, CX Peripheral Live and Edited Cases, and ilegx Collaboration Day
• 3 days of Venous Challenges: Main Venous Programme and CX Venous Workshop update on superficial techniques, deep vein reconstruction, catheter directed thrombolysis and thrombectomy
• NEW Acute Stroke Challenges Main Programme Session including: selection for intervention challenges, carotid stenting and endarterectomy, intracranial clot retrieval, and cerebral embolisation reduction and arch protection devices.
See the interactive Programme here